17.1.16

Pink dog. Why not?

Hello everyone! I was lucky enough to share this dog painting demonstration LIVE on Periscope. There were so happy moments we spent together so I can't not to show you some stages on my blog.

Original dog watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. First layer. Wet
I used favorite technique from my course "Watercolor Treasure Chest" for fur effect. Look how salt start to form fur for me.
Original dog watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment with salt effect in process.
Next day I was so busy. I filmed all day my new watercolor course which a secret for this moment. In the evening I felt so tired but my wish to continue to work on this dog turned into one more artscope LIVE on Periscope. This is a result of our session here.

Original dog watercolor painting by Olga Peregood.
Painted on LIVE Periscope session
Thank you everyone who joined me LIVE and my playback Periscopers and friends! Thank you for hearts, sharing, questions and comments which made my broadcast so entertainment and fun!

Have a nice weekend and paintings!

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig