10.1.16

Sweetest Christmas gift ever!

Original Frodo watercolor portrait by Olga Peregood for commission
Original Frodo watercolor portrait by Olga Peregood for commission

Hi, there! This is my first blog post in 2016. Looking back on 2015 I have so much happy paintings, events, moments. Since I start to paint in watercolor and step on my art journey there is every new year more interesting and full of happy moments. I already overwhelmed by creative ideas for future paintings, teaching sessions and events are waiting to be launched in 2016.

I continue receive e-mails from owners of my paintings they received on Christmas and how much they love their paintings! I can't imagine to receive such a gift!

My heart is full of joy thankful to my students of my 2 last courses "Watercolor Treasure Chest" and "Creating WOW Effects In Watercolor". I'm so glad to become a teacher in 2015!

There is beautiful trailer on my YouTube channel of my last course "Creating WOW Effects In Watercolor"



Go and watch course "Creating WOW Effects In Watercolor" via this link - http://lazywonderbrush.teachable.com/p/creating-wow-effects-in-watercolor

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig