12.1.16

Painting loose watercolors. Dog-roses

Painting loose watercolors
Random frames from dog-roses video tutorial on You Tube
Hello, my readers of my blog! I'm so happy wake up in the morning and read wonderful messages from my students all over the world and find out how much they love my blog, my paintings, tutorials.

I have a good news for you. There is an old last summer video tutorial of dog-roses from my garden are waiting to be edited and published. Finally, tomorrow I will post wonderful painting loose watercolors tutorial on my You Tube channel.



If you enjoyed exercises #2 Unusual Color Combinations and #5 Charming Imperfection (splattering) from my course "Watercolor Treasure Chest" you will love it! There is a good example how you can use cling wrap to portray leaves and greenery on your paintings as well (4 Lazy Artist Technique (cling wrap).

I can't wait to share my joy of working in watercolor and painting dog-roses with bright vibrant colors.

You can join "Watercolor Treasure Chest" via this link - http://bit.ly/2h8avC9
Come and watch dog-roses video tutorial and list of materials I used in it via this link - https://youtu.be/PDcJcYdZ__s

Have a nice day and painting loose watercolors,
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig