6.2.16

Just a cup

Original watercolor "Hot Coffee Cup" painting by Olga Peregood from YouTube channel tutorial
Hi, there! My popular demonstration right now. This is just a cup but by watercolor I can feel the smell! Enjoy watching me painting this piece of warmth this cloudy and rainy February morning in Canada.



It could be tea. It could be coffee. Everything is possible in this magical medium.

Thank you for joining me in my recent LIVE artscope on Periscope. We spent wonderful moments together. Now I'm inspired to make my next artscope even more exciting.

For this painting I used my favorite watercolor techniques described in my course for beginners "Watercolor Treasure Chest", in which you can enroll via this link - http://bit.ly/2h8avC9

Have a nice day and paintings,
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig