3.2.16

Which wedding dress is better?

Original wedding dress watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. For request
Hi, there! My previous blog post was about wedding dress. Next day I try the same task but with absolutely another palette. Now my customer under challenge with one to choose or both!

I applied my favorite technique for this dress as well.

Original wedding dress watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. For request. Still wet
Now watercolor techniques continue to make lazy artist from me. Instead I'm eager to work hard to share this knowledge with other through my tutorials!

Have a very nice day after every of your painting session,
~L~
Share:

1 comment

  1. It's all soo lovely and feminine Olga!!! Thanks for sharing! I will try the steaming pink coffee cup and the hydrangeas (((

    ReplyDelete

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig