5.3.16

How I paint animals

SOLD. Original watercolor Lulu portrait by Olga Peregood. Fragment
"Olga did a great job with a very difficult subject - the black wrinkles of my Shar Pei are really hard to see in photos but she got them!"
M., happy owner

Hello! Each time I paint I fall in love with my subject. Every time I feel like this is my new favorite friend. So let me introduce my new friend to you.

Lulu
Lulu is a black Shar Pei. Her coat is actually a very, very dark brown. She is a very sweet, loyal dog. Being a Shar Pei, her wrinkles can make her look concerned or worried, but she is a very happy girl.

If you animal portrait artist you will love my tutorial "Guess What It Is" via this link - http://lazywonderbrush.teachable.com/courses/enrolled/guess-what-it-is

Watercolor painting tutorial "Guess What It Is" by Olga Peregood. The cover.
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig