10.3.16

New video!

Fragment from video tutorial
Hello, everyone!

I continue to enjoy to be a teacher among YOU, my talented students and wonderful artists!

I was busy. I'm lazy artist and prefer to use watercolor techniques, expect them to paint for me and to enjoy watching. I like my style so much, but when it comes to share my knowledge it takes so much work!

There is a new video painting tutorial I edited and uploaded on my YouTube channel yesterday about how I paint leaves without a pencil.

The main point if this exercise is to show you one of the ways how to paint foliage for flowers as I found this is the most common questions among artists. We love flowers, paint them with a passion and feel not so enthusiastic when it comes for painting foliage for them.


Welcome to my YouTube channel and watch today's tutorial "Old Garden Hydrangeas tutorial [leaves technique]" .

Watch and let me know what you think about it!

 ☼ Thank you everyone who enrolled and left a positive review on my watercolor video painting tutorial "Escaping Winter. Hydrangeas". I highly appreciate this! ☼

 Have a nice day and painting sessions,
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig