4.4.16

Jay from my garden

Hello! It is April and it is still winter here in Ontario. The bird-feeder in front of my window continue to be popular among birds and a squirrel.

I painted a Jay from my garden in Belarus from old photo-album and it was so fun time while creating a painting so I think of include it into upcoming watercolor painting tutorial for Skillshare class.

Original watercolor jay painting by Olga Peregood. Planning and designing a new class.
This little painting contains a hole bunch of wonderful watercolor techniques, tips and tricks and it is beautiful and fun subject to paint as well.

I have several ideas for upcoming class and this Jay is one of them which appeared on my easel today.

There is my class for beginners available for everyone "Watercolor Treasure Chest". If you approach basic techniques from it you'll be prepared for my next class. Enroll to "Watercolor Treasure Chest: 7 Techniques For Amazing Watercolors" via this link - http://bit.ly/2h8avC9

I hope you enjoy your spring and painting in watercolor,
~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig