17.4.16

Escaping winter by paint lilac

Cover for watercolor painting tutorial "Escaping Winter. Hydrangeas" by Olga Peregood
What happens if an artist locked in a studio while Canadian Winter?

Lilac watercolors by Olga Peregood. Techniques used from tutorial "Escaping Winter. Hydrangeas"
This time I took my "Escaping Winter. Hydrangeas" watercolor painting tutorial and paint lilac. Then I took my camera and filmed my excitement in this video. Please, enjoy watching and let me know how you overcome Canadian Winter or Egypt Hot Season.

Get access to video tutorial "Escaping Winter. Hydrangeas" via this link - http://lazywonderbrush.teachable.com/courses/enrolled/escaping-winter-hydrangeas

Have a nice day and paintings,
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig