15.4.16

Easy things to watercolor paint. Sad To Finish My Chinese Sakura Watercolor

Easy things to watercolor paint. Original Chinese Sakura Watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment from VLOG 
Since I published the way I paint sakura on my blog I received so many requests to show how I finish such a gorgeous layer so I made this video  "VLOG Apr13 Sakura Thor Jay 2" on my YouTube channel. Chinese sakura - easy things to watercolor paint!

Please, enjoy how I develop my sakura perfume watercolor painting from my gorgeous first layer.

Sakura Perfume in Watercolor [April 10th] by Olga Peregood. Single frame from video
It was such a pleasure to paint it so now when my painting is done I feel sad. I wish I could paint it forever!

~L~


Share:

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig