12.4.16

Cherry Tree Watercolor In Blossom

Original cherry tree watercolor painting by Olga Peregood
This is very first time I show how I paint cherry tree watercolor in blossom. I wish you a lot of interesting ideas for your art after watching this video - https://youtu.be/ERtSyK8dXxo

Single frame from vlog on my YouTube channel "Cherry Tree Watercolor In Blossom [April 10th]"

Look how this wash changed when completely dry. Now after removing a salt I'm ready to add details and finally my sakura will come to life!

Single frame from video tutorial "Cherry Tree Watercolor In Blossom [April 10th]" by Olga Peregood
Enjoy watching this vlog and let me know what you think of it!


~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig