3.4.16

Spring News

Hello, my dear readers! What a wonderful sunshine day in Ontario, Canada. I have bought bunch of fresh daffodils which everything about them I enjoy.

Daffodils perfume in my studio tend me to paint in watercolor
Daffodils perfume in my studio tend me to paint
 I can feel the perfume and why not to paint them right now on LIVE demo on Periscope?

My working space while demonstrating on Periscope. Watercolor
My working space while demonstrating on Periscope
I set up my table easel, watercolors, paper, camera. I just upgraded my art studio with new furniture which makes me want to paint even more! Let's see what we come up with after our Periscope session.

Original daffodils watercolor painting by Olga Peregood for LIVE demonstration on Periscope.  Still wet
Original daffodils watercolor painting by Olga Peregood for LIVE demonstration on Periscope.  Still wet

I'm so happy with the result! Thank you for being with me and share wonderful moments together. I felt like I was not alone in a room while painting. This is  a REPLAY.



There are floral tutorials available in my Virtual Class, which techniques I used to paint my spring flowers - http://lazywonderbrush.teachable.com/p/ladywonderbrush-tutorials-2015

Collection of floral watercolor painting tutorials by Olga Peregood
Collection of floral watercolor painting tutorials by Olga Peregood
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig