2.5.16

Painting Spring Flowers ❖ Primroses

Wonderful cover for watercolor painting tutorial
"Spring Flowers. Primula"
by Olga Peregood
Hello my dear artists all over the world! Since I posted my last news and vlog and after my internet connection was lost there are so much I have to share with you. By not having any opportunity to spend my time on social media I won a lot of time to think about my art, future plans, priorities and to create new juicy inspirational stuff for you.

If you subscribed on my YouTube channel be ready for several exciting videos I prepared for you! And while you watching I continue editing new ones even more exciting!

Painting Spring Flowers is pure joy!

Painting spring flowers is pure joy
Single frame from watercolor painting tutorial "Spring Flowers. Primula"

 I'm so happy to make this tutorial! When you start to paint in watercolor and approached basic techniques, you start to achieve exciting first washes!... Unfortunately, this is the stage where so many artists give up, because they don't know how to start to see their subject in their wash and where to add next detail. In this tutorial I'll show and guide you how to overcome this problem. If your box of such paintings waiting to be finished is full as mine not so long time ago this tutorial is for you actually! 

Also this is a good example how to paint loose not trying hard to paint your subject as I painted primulas from my memories not from photographs. Before filming tutorial my computer storage with all my photographs fall and broken so I have to paint primroses from my memories. And primulas watercolor painting I achieved during demonstrating and filming were fantastic!

You can enroll and watch  watercolor painting tutorial "Spring Flowers. Primula" via this link - http://lazywonderbrush.teachable.com/courses/enrolled/spring-flowers-primula

Have a nice day and paintings,
~L~


Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi Olga. I purchased your Primula tutorial yesterday and am enjoying being a happy student. It is very interesting how you describe and show us how to see our subjects. I am learning to take my time and enjoy every brush stroke. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig