26.6.16

Bismuth Vanadate Yellow ❖ Artist Summer Best Friend

Watercolors Bismuth Vanadate Yellow by Daniel Smith from here
Hi, there! This tube is so bright I took it immediately once unpack my parcel from Jacksonsart store. I had beautiful yellow flowers bloom in my garden at that moment. Next moment I found myself completely loosed by painting them from life. These flowers are like flashlights, they are so bright yellow like no one else. Truly treasure to find exactly the same color for artists who are so brave to portray the same effect on their paintings!

First try of Watercolor Bismuth Vanadate Yellow by Daniel Smith from here
This summer Bismuth Vanadate Yellow is my favorite watercolor friend. You can buy it from Jacksonsart store as well via this link - http://bit.ly/28XBXg8

Have you shopped at Jackson's Art Supplies yet?
If you use the link below, you'll get 10% off your first order. Check it out:
https://www.jacksonsart.com?acc=8e296a067a37563370ded05f5a3bf3ec&___store=jacksonsart_en

~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig