28.6.16

Opera Pink ❖ My watercolor friend

Painting roses from life from my garden with Watercolor Opera Pink by Daniel Smith
Painting roses from life from my garden with Watercolor Opera Pink by Daniel Smith

Hi, everyone! Every day new button of roses is blooming in my garden. Petals so fresh and delicate, strong aroma makes me to stay near. Early morning I start to paint my roses. I want to use limited palette, stay simple and gentle as my roses. This little tube Watercolor Opera Pink by Daniel Smith I took for try become my best friend and my roses sister.

Painting roses from life from my garden with Watercolor Opera Pink by Daniel Smith
Watercolor Opera Pink by Daniel Smith from here

Look how gentle and gradually pigment sets on a paper.

Painting roses from life from my garden with Watercolor Opera Pink by Daniel Smith
Palette swatch of  Watercolor Opera Pink by Daniel Smith from here
I purchased this tube via this link - http://bit.ly/28WXPYp

There is watercolor painting tutorial I did "Escaping Winter. Roses" how I paint roses available online - http://bit.ly/2g00SCX

~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig