28.7.16

How to draw bird feathers in watercolor

Watercolor painting tutorial how to draw bird feathers by Olga Peregood.
The cover for "Wings On Wind: How To Paint Wings And Make Your Subject Fly Away From The Paper" 

Time is flying! In this post I will highlight wonderful event - launching my watercolor painting tutorial "Wings On Wind: How To Paint Wings And Make Your Subject Fly Away From The Paper" about how to draw bird feathers.

This tutorial how to draw bird feathers and beautiful painting of white goose is result of searching and experimenting with watercolor. I tried to portray the feeling of moving and flying bird as long as fluffy feathers. I'm so happy to have this tutorial in my collection of discoveries I already made and shared.

Subjects you can paint using technique from this tutorial and wonderful results you can achieve are giddy! Imagine to paint white snowy top of a mountings using this tutorial!


Come and watch trailer on my YouTube channel via this link - https://youtu.be/XgbGavn3J04



~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig