24.7.16

Painting fur in watercolor for Persians

Original Persian watercolor portrait by Olga Peregood
Painting fur in watercolor tips
Hi, there! This post is inspired by two baby rabbits we owned just yesterday! I have Persian portrait commission and I thinking the way I could painting fur in watercolor.

Painting fur in watercolor for Persians

I used techniques from my two cutest kittens ever demonstrations I made recently in watercolor painting course "Creating WOW Effects in Watercolor" and my class "Something Cute 4U" to paint my Persian portrait commission as my subject has extremely fluffy fur. Now I have no excuse not to paint my babies with same techniques!

My new rabbit babies!
I wish everyone artist to approach painting fur in watercolor to feel this freedom of painting absolutely every fluffy and flue cutie!
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig