13.8.16

Acuarela brushes made from gold

Watercolor Brush Sceptre Gold Brush, series 101, Round #4 by Winsor & Newton.
Hello, my dear artists and friends! When the topic is acuarela brushes I can talk till the morning. Especially since I tried these two acuarela brushes: one Watercolor Brush Sceptre Gold Brush, series 101, Round #4 by Winsor & Newton and another one is Watercolor Brush Cosmotop Mix B, Series 5530, #10 by Da Vinci. So I wrote this separate blog post for you and I hope many of my followers will be glad to know which brushes I used recently for my paintings.

Acuarela brushes review. Single frame from YouTube vlog

Gold touches

Watercolor Brush Sceptre Gold Brush, series 101, Round #4 by Winsor & Newton. This is lovely one from watercolor acuarela brushes I had try. My hand takes it each time I paint delphiniums for their delicate petals, marigold little red marks in a center or animal eyes. I love feeling by painting with this brush, how it moves across the surface of the paper. This is the most quality one from all. Golden touches.

Watercolor Brush Sceptre Gold Brush, series 101, Round #4 by Winsor & Newton from here

Let it go!

Watercolor Brush Cosmotop Mix B, Series 5530, #10 by Da Vinci. If scroll several recent YouTube vlogs on my channel "lazywonderbrush" you might noticed how often I pick up this brush. What secret mix manufacture made for this brush! As soon as brush connected with your paper seems like it moves by itself! Check how much pleasure while moves across the paper, makes curly brushstrokes or wash away color. Soft, strong connection, gradually brings pigments. Absolutely my favorite.

Watercolor Brush Cosmotop Mix B, Series 5530, #10 by Da Vinci from here
Have you shopped at Jackson's Art Supplies yet? If you use the link below, you'll get 10% off your first order - http://bit.ly/1X7cIfr
~L~
Share:

1 comment

  1. Have you ever tried Gamma squirrel brushes? I found some online for a good price and ordered from Russia but they haven't arrived yet. I am hoping they are good :)

    ReplyDelete

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig