2.8.16

Loose brushwork of flox watercolor

Loose brushwork of flox flower by Olga Peregood
Painted for demonstration for YouTube channel "lazywonderbrush"
Hello, my dear artists-friends! I enjoy every day by watching how number of my followers is grow. It is such a pleasure to know how much my art is loved by so many people all around the world.

This is my new video I filmed for my YouTube channel which is called "Loose brushwork || paint flox flower in watercolor". I invite you to my garden to see beautiful flox in bloom and then we jump into my studio and watch behind my shoulders how I paint them in watercolor.

Flox flowers from my garden waiting to be painted in watercolor
Come and watch my flox demonstration via this link - https://youtu.be/wMNMjbcFZQc

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig