10.8.16

Paint Animal Fur [technique]

Single frame from watercolor class "Easy Watercolour Paintings: Deer, Fur" by Olga Peregood

Hi, there! What an easy way to paint animal fur: to explore watercolor techniques and use them to paint for you! I like my new trick from my new class "Easy Watercolour Paintings: Deer, Fur". I played with salt effect, made 3 ones, somehow start to see a deer fur in one of the washes. All I need was to paint a head and a hint of a back!

The most common question mostly about which paper, brushes, tubes I use. I included detailed list of used materials with titles and purchase links in a class.

Pant animal fur in watercolor. Set "2016 Lazywonderbrush Tutorials". The cover

Please, come and join class "2016 Lazywonderbrush Tuorials" - http://lazywonderbrush.teachable.com/p/lazywonderbrush-tutorials-2016

I wish everyone your dreams come true,
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig