21.8.16

Paint the dog in watercolor

Original watercolor dog portrait by Olga Peregood. Single frame from YouTube vlog
I do love to paint. I do love dogs. For me paint the dog in my favorite medium is pure joy! I accept just a few commissions per month as my art carrier is spinning right now and I include all my efforts while painting each of my commission.


This is Zelda. Zelda likes to play Frisbee in the back yard. I felt connected immediately as soon as I saw her eyes. Painting her was so pleasant. I wish I could leave this portrait in my studio!

Original watercolor dog portrait by Olga Peregood. Single frame from YouTube vlog
There is special watercolor painting tutorial how I paint the dog which is called "Guess What It Is?". It is available online via this link - http://lazywonderbrush.teachable.com/courses/enrolled/guess-what-it-is
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig