16.8.16

Watercolor apples or peaches?

Me holding first watercolor apples wash/layer upside down! Single frame from vlog
Hi, there! The most important thing in painting is your wish to paint. The second - what excites you. For my apples painting I already had a wish to show and share my style among my friends and artists all over the world. The second - I wanted to portray fresh alive fruits on a tree from my garden, as well as original composition (3-apples in a line) and to keep painting as simple as an apples!

Watercolor apples by Olga Peregood
from video painting demonstration on YouTube
The third - it should be fun. My students used to see peaches in my watercolor apples. And I used to hold paintings upside down while filming for my YouTube channel "lazywonderbrush".

Me holding first watercolor apples wash/layer upside down! Single frame from vlog
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig