5.8.16

Watercolor dolphin paint at home

Original watercolor dolphin by Olga Peregood
Hi, my dear readers of my blog! Still wonder how can I stay motivated about my watercolor passion through the years.

After finishing delphiniums from last post just to clean my palette I paint a watercolor dolphin with same blue and violet, experimented with large crystals of sea salt and cling wrap too. I forgot about everyday problems and spent wonderful time in my cozy corner by enjoying watercolor.

Cozy corner in my cottage and art studio in Belarus
My dolphin changed on every stage as there was a film.

Original watercolor dolphin by Olga Peregood. Applying sea salt crystals
Look how salt grains form sea foam for my dolphin watercolor!

Original watercolor dolphin by Olga Peregood. Fragment of between stage
Nobody could stop me in my watercolor adventure and I continued experimenting by adding cling wrap. Now sea foam turn into sea waves!

Original watercolor dolphin by Olga Peregood. Fragment of last stage
And this is not the end. Check out new video on my YouTube channel where I show you final result - https://youtu.be/VUpIH-Iho2Y

Have a wonderful day and painting session,

~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig