7.8.16

Watercolor Simple Lily

Painting tiger lily for YouTube video demonstration by Olga Peregood
Hello, my dear artists and friends! Welcome to my "lazywonderbrush" blog. Some of you might be confused. I renamed my blog from 'ladywonderbrush' into 'lazywonderbrush'. I'm a lazy artist and I use watercolor techniques to make all the job for me to gain "wonderful" results with my "brush". New title is more closer to my painting style.

Today I made one more 'lazy' painting of tiger lily using one "lazy" technique. Splattering technique is one of my favorite watercolor simple sample. See the difference you have!

Painting tiger lily for YouTube video demonstration by Olga Peregood before splattering. Single frame
My tiger lily is alive after splattering! Watercolor simple & enjoyable just in process.

Painting tiger lily for YouTube video demonstration by Olga Peregood. Applying splattering technique. Single frame

Tiger lily is on fire right now in my garden in Belarus. I remember this lily from my childhood and how I wanted to pick up every new button once it open. Today I pick up one button and bring it to my studio. I invite you to paint lily together with me.

Come and watch video tutorial via this link - https://youtu.be/H_GPEnHcEC0
~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig