|Original orchids watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment|
When I spent 10 minutes in the morning to paint one of my customer's request I was so inspired by the result so I rapidly shared it among you, my dear followers. I love my orchids so much.
Color gamma is simple and gorgeous. Look at these wonderful set I used for my orchids.
|Color swatches for my orchids|
- Watercolor Perylene Maroon by Winsor & Newton - http://bit.ly/25HGzwP
- Watercolor Translucent Orange by Schmincke - http://bit.ly/25IkONv
- Watercolor Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue by Daniel Smith - http://bit.ly/25IVoTb
- Watercolor Brilliant Red Violet by Schmincke - http://bit.ly/28WDXUg
- Watercolor paper Arches aquarelle roll rough surface - http://bit.ly/1RVxw1G
- Win my favorite Russian watercolor brushes "Nevskaya Palitra" Kolinsky round sable size 6, size 3. Enter a GIVEAWAY before September,12, 2016 - https://youtu.be/qSEOsb5Bf9A
Have you shopped at Jackson's Art Supplies yet?
If you use the link below, you'll get 10% off your first order - http://bit.ly/1X7cIfr
|Original orchids watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. For request.|