11.9.16

Mountain painting addition!

Mountain painting from video demonstration on Skillshare class "Wings On Wind" by Olga Peregood
 Idea of mountain painting come from one of my student on Skillshare class "Wings On Wind". White feathers I showed how I paint in this class was so beautiful. Idea to portray white caps of peaks using the same recipe is so appealing to me so I made exciting addition to my class! I'm continuously wondering on how talented my students are and how rich with creative ideas!

Skillshare class "Wings On Wind" by Olga Peregood
Please, come and watch my interpretations on how to paint whites in watercolor via this link - class "Wings On Wind: How To Paint Wings And Make Your Subject Fly Away From The Paper"

~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig