23.10.16

Sunflower paintings in watercolor

Original watercolor painting by Olga Peregood
Single frame from vlogtober on YouTube
It's autumn come in our small town of Ontario, Canada. Each morning  during my walk I turn my face and absorb sunlight as a sunflowers do. Back to my studio I paint this feeling of warmth, trying to fill my painting with this emotion, to capture it with watercolors before this sunshine and a breeze warm as fresh milk gone.

Original watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment
Single frame from vlogtober on YouTube
My artist tip for loose style come from sunflower paintings in watercolor is so valuable. I still receive questions from my students and followers how to be loose while painting. I record my little insights as possible. Come and watch my vlogtober via this link - https://youtu.be/uE-xrcyDvn8

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig