17.10.16

Texture definition in art. Branches!

Branches in a tube!
Single frame from my video tutorial "Roses In Watercolor: How To Be Loosed While Painting"

This is not just a tube of wonderful Daniel Smith watercolors.  There are branches in a tube! If you are a lazy artist as me this Watercolour Hematite Burnt Scarlet Gen. b S3 by Daniel Smith is must have to portray wood, branches, trees, stems without drawing them!

Look how fantastic texture definition for my dog-rose watercolor painting which I created while painting for filming for my recent class "Roses In Watercolor: How To Be Loosed While Painting".

Single frame from my video tutorial "Roses In Watercolor: How To Be Loosed While Painting"

On second stage while painting my imagination somehow guess me there are branches and shadows beneath my dog-rose. I let my hand to move and let them to appear. With Watercolour Hematite Burnt Scarlet Gen. b S3 by Daniel Smith it happens so easily and looking so naturally!

Single frame from my video tutorial "Roses In Watercolor: How To Be Loosed While Painting"
This product is a texture definition in art.

I purchased this tube via this link - http://bit.ly/290gL8Z
Have you shopped at Jackson's Art Supplies yet?
If you use the link below, you'll get 10% off your first order - http://bit.ly/1X7cIfr

If you use the link below, you'll access all my classes for just $0.99
My class "Roses In Watercolor: How To Be Loosed While Painting" is available online via this link - http://skl.sh/2ehnDVz

~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig