6.12.16

Christmas painting ideas

Christmas painting ideas by Olga Peregood
Created while painting demonstration for Periscope livestream
Hello, my dear reader of my blog! It is Christmas coming... Here in Canada we do celebrate Christmas. Two month before shops are stocked with Christmas products. And today a month ahead and there are empty shelves. Luckily, I found some decorations for our Christmas tree.

This candy and a red bow were fine and simple subjects to paint in watercolor as Christmas painting ideas during my yesterday Periscope session.

I was so happy to find a time and make this demo for you among these busy days.

Magically by finishing this painting I feel happy, calm down and start to see things easily. Thank everyone who joined this event online live and for your wonderful interaction!

Come and watch a replay via this link - https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mnGejgANbYJX

See you very soon,
Have a nice day and painting session,
~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig