29.12.16

Teaching watercolor to adults

Original "Washing Away" watercolor painting by Olga Peregood. 22" x 15" inches

Hi there! Thank you my dear reader of my blog. At the beginning when I started this blog about water & color I didn't know anybody read it. Those times I just arrived in a new country, my English needed hard definition, I faced so many things to deal with, I missed my family and friends, my favorite food and streets and activities I used to do.

I faced a deep hole which I didn't know how to fill.

Now I have friends almost in every country ready to help me what ever I need.

I made 100 videos on my YouTube channel teaching watercolor to adults, taught online courses and classes, held livestream sessions on Periscope, chat with my customers about commissions and paintings for sale.
I think my English get better since than. I can't explain why the number of my students growing crazy every day.

Visiting Niagara Falls

I have so many invitations and business requirements how to roll my art carrier in next year. I don't want to rush. I have to make a break to set up my priorities.

I know my favorites which I can't replace on anything else. This is my time for my family, my home and garden. This is my time for painting for myself which charged me with positives through hardest times in my life. And this is sharing, truly joy of sharing my joy with you, my dear reader.

We live in extremely wonderful time. I'm gonna continue to stay in touch with you via my blog, videos and ...oh, no!...finally I opened a Facebook Page!

~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig