26.1.17

Bunch of pink flowers escaping winter

Hi, there! Dealing with Canadian winter. A few hints on my blog from the process of escaping winter by painting roses. Occasionally, my first tutorial titled "Escaping Winter. Roses" too!
Watching how this bunch of pink flowers appears on my easel is a pleasure.

Original watercolor roses "Bunch of pink flowers" painting by Olga Peregood
Actually, I was happy just with first layer.

Original watercolor roses "Bunch of pink flowers" painting by Olga Peregood. First layer

Can you imagine to stop here?
Me too!
So I added as less as I can at that moment to save fresh and beauty of first wash!

Original watercolor roses "Bunch of pink flowers" painting by Olga Peregood
I hope everyone doing well. What do you paint in "escape"?

~L~
Share:

4 comments

  1. I like to paint coconut trees! & thanks to you, I have a new way! Just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eleni, where I can see your palm trees? I'm absolutely adore them too!

      Delete
  2. They are beautiful! Thanks to you I am now painting flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My escape are moths / butterflies and flowers, Thanks to you Olga, I learned to loosen up in my watercolours. I'm lookig forward to more paintings from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig