13.2.17

How to paint a mountain in watercolor


Hello, February! I painted fall when it was fall and leave this painting.  I took this painting again & added snowy mountains on top these days when it's winter. And it gives me much more interesting landscape as well as a sense of freedom that I can do whatever I want and whenever I want.

Don't rush into finished piece to show on Instagram or even worse, don't think how sell your painting.

Imagining to add geese in a sky in spring when they back home!

The most successful paintings are full of joy, freedom and fun in every brushstroke.

If you don't know how to paint a mountain in watercolor I'm absolutely in love with French Ultramarine Sample by Jackson's Artists Watercolour.  This is pure Canadian sky in a tube or mountains in a distance! If you use the link below, you'll get 10% off your first order - http://bit.ly/1X7cIfr


~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig