28.2.17

Watercolor eye of leopard

watercolor eye painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment of a recorded painting tutorial
Hello, watercolor amateurs! [Press F5 to replay the animation on leopard eye]
I am super busy this week as I am working on new watercolor course.

This is peek through the keyhole into upcoming course.

Painting for filming never been so theatrically! It is storm lightning thunder outside and leopard eyes staring at me!
watercolor eye painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment of a recorded painting tutorial
Enjoyed painting first stage in my creative corner. My leo ready to jump out the paper. Should I continue risking he run away?

watercolor eye painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment of a recorded painting tutorial
Spring Yesterday. Snow today. Let's paint leopard from always summer.
watercolor eye painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment of a recorded painting tutorial

Can't wait when full HD video tutorial how I paint this!

watercolor eye painting by Olga Peregood. Fragment of a recorded painting tutorial
Can't tell you more information as there is a middle of a process. I filmed several demonstrations of leopards, landscapes and there are many more subjects to go.

Fingers cross course will contain this leopard demonstrations as well and will be launched next month.

I hope you have a lot of sunny days,
~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig