10.3.17

Dr Ph Martin's Radiant Concentrated Watercolor Lemon Yellow

Dr Ph Martin's Radiant Concentrated Watercolor Lemon Yellow
Chrysanthemums painting in progress using Dr Ph Martin's Radiant Concentrated Watercolor Lemon Yellow
This is a future of my painting style. Dr Ph Martin's Radiant Concentrated Watercolor Lemon Yellow is an invention in a world of paints. I have a little golden-daisy (Chrysanthemums) on my table and I'm thrilled to meet my new watercolor friend!

Dr Ph Martin's Radiant Concentrated Watercolor Lemon Yellow
My wonderful subject to paint in watercolor!
Notice how it is lighting.

Chrysanthemums painting in progress by Olga Peregood
It was painted using just a dot from a bottle!
Dr Ph Martin's Radiant Concentrated Watercolor Lemon Yellow
Dr Ph Martin's Radiant Concentrated Watercolor Lemon Yellow from here
Now I dream about a collection of bottles...

I purchased this bottle is link - http://bit.ly/2mJV0md

Have you shopped at Jackson's Art Supplies yet? If you use the link below, you'll get 10% off your first order - http://bit.ly/1X7cIfr

~L~
Share:

2 comments

  1. So vibrant!....you must be loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a new product? It will interesting to see how you use this in your painting.

    ReplyDelete

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig