27.3.17

How to do still life painting in watercolor

Candy and bow watercolor painting demonstration by Olga Peregood How to do still life painting in watercolor
Candy and bow watercolor painting demonstration by Olga Peregood
How to do still life painting in watercolor
Hi, there! I'm so excited to launch Spring Streams. My painting sessions which I hold online via Internet become so popular and I adore making them. This is a good alternative for workshops as anybody could attend them no matter which country you are from right from your home. Replay is available as well, so you can enjoy learning again and again.

I'm busy right now so there will be only 4 livestream sessions in April and 1 at the end of this week.
I'm working on schedule.


Candy and bow watercolor painting demonstration by Olga Peregood How to do still life painting in watercolor
Candy and bow watercolor painting demonstration by Olga Peregood
How to do still life painting in watercolor

This is old painting session I hold during Christmas holidays, finally edited and published for you to watch how to paint easy things still life in watercolor. It is perfect for beginners as there are so simple subjects: candy and bow and how to do still life painting in watercolor. I hope you'll enjoy watching this video and forgive it launched so long after the Christmas.

Come and watch video tutorial as well as list of materials I used via this link - https://youtu.be/vrjd0g258Ss


Have a nice day,
~L~

Share:

1 comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig