16.5.17

At The End Of A Rainbow

Hi, there! Still wondering about insights and discoveries about watercolor painting continually come since I hold YouTube May thirty one vlogs and "May Spring Streams" for my students! I wrapped all together and made a one day event to give this information for more artists available. I already did such event in April and it was a great success:


Cori L.: "Olga, I can not thank you enough for such a wonderful live class! This really did help me focus on each small and manageable step...from how to look at a reference photo, come up with a plan, and the actual process of painting! I appreciate you taking us thru each step, and explaining what you were you seeing, doing and what to expect from your brush strokes! It was also very helpful to see how the paint and water reacted, and when to let the painting dry before adding more. I am sorry to miss the live stream tomorrow, but will definitely watch it as soon as I return home from work. I look forward to many more of these classes! Thank you so much! Olga, Thank you again for making the replay available to us who could not attend the Live presentation today. I sincerely enjoyed this "At the end of the Rainbow" series.... I got so much more information about the "loose painting process" in these extended live streams, and the ability to ask questions while you were painting really helped "fill in the blanks" for me. I was fearful of the loose style, even though I have all of your videos...but these live videos really helped me to see and understand so much more...Now I am actually EXCITED to give this a try! I look forward to doing more with you. Regardless, I look forward to seeing more from you."

Nancy Q.: "I wanted to tell you that I learned a lot from the lesson. I now realize that loose painting is not fast painting, but rather thoughtful instead. I used Iso green for my leaves and my crocus turned out quite lovely. See You tomorrow. Thank you"

 It is wired to watch at a beautiful painting and see formula and numbers behind it.
Crocuses watercolor painting by Olga Peregood
Created during April "At The End Of A Rainbow" online event
But, this is who I'm. People love my technical background. If you want refresh new view at watercolor free style of painting you are very welcome.

Tomorrow afternoon Wednesday 17th April 2017 from 11 AM to 1 PM (Toronto) I will go LIVE while my 2-hours afternoon painting session "At The End Of A Rainbow". Please, book earlier.

Register for my watercolor painting session LIVESTREAM "At The End Of A Rainbow" via this link - http://lazywonderbrush.blogspot.ca/p/shop.html#!/At-The-End-Of-A-Rainbow-Wednesday-17-May-2017/p/77617192/category=22094019

~L~
Share:
© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig