16.6.17

Loose watercolor landscapes for beginners

Loose watercolor landscapes for beginners
Loose watercolor landscapes for beginners. First wash

Hi, there! Today is wonderful warm and full of aroma morning as flowers everywhere in bloom here in Ontario, Canada. I feel excited not only my June watercolor painting online group is booked and there are a few hours before first session starts, but I can give many different tips and tricks during demonstrating as this is a perfect air to let my paintings dry quickly.

Painting in watercolor loose style is a process and takes stages to develop a painting. This is my "warm up" for upcoming loose watercolor landscapes tutorials. Let's see what I come up with tomorrow when palm trees will be added on top. I'm so happy to fit and cover many subjects (and Loose watercolor landscapes for beginners too) as paper going to dry quickly and wonderful results might appear with WOW effect at the end just in one day/ one take!

Registration for June schedule is closed. Thank you everyone who join me today via "At The End Of A Rainbow" watercolor painting session. I'm over the moon to meet you online via livestream soon!

Have a nice day,
~L~


Share:

1 comment

  1. Olga has a beautiful and wonderful loose watercolor painting style that I dream of learning! I hope everyone reading this article has the opportunity to join one of her wonderful online tutorials!

    ReplyDelete

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig