14.6.17

Painting hummingbirds in watercolor

Hello my dear readers of my blog! Last month I was quit my blog as I witched this my watercolor blog into May vlogs on my YouTube channel and had a great success by doing so.

Watch the video "Best of May vlogs" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfbtxPSR99Y

Happily I back to my graphic and ready to hold watercolor painting sessions. I already feel so excited about upcoming events this summer going to be fabulous as I overwhelmed by creative ideas as I received so many wonderful feedback, meet new wonderful and talented artists, received brilliant questions and requests during May vlogs.

I had wonderful week, rest from demonstrating in watercolor, gardening and enjoyed painting for myself.
Painting red rose hummingbirds in watercolor by Olga Peregood
Painting hummingbirds in watercolor by Olga Peregood
I implemented and tested many ideas and come out with exciting juicy content. Now, what do all these rose and hummingbird have in common? Except Both paintings hold watercolor Alizarin Crimson by Winsor & Newton... and except every of them my favorite subject to paint...


Roses don't have nectar, so they aren't feeding...

I'm eager to share my watercolor discoveries with my students this Summer (and painting rose and hummingbird in watercolor as well ;) Dates are ready and will be send to my Contact list soon. Be ready to register earlier once receive June schedule as there are just a few days before first session starts.

~L~

Share:

2 comments

  1. Hi Olga, I am excited to see what new painting tutorials you have planned for us! I will be watching my emails for an announcement and invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your magic this summer

    ReplyDelete

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig