1.7.17

Fresh red roses in watercolor

Exploring to paint fresh red roses in watercolor from my garden in Canada
Hi, there!

Today Canada celebrates great event. Instead of  wearing signature Canadian red hat, T-shirt with maple leave and white shorts I paint fresh red roses.

Paint fresh red roses in watercolor right from my garden, feel warm air, listen birds is living a dream. I wish everybody reading my today blog post all your dreams come true no matter how small or big.

We're in a middle of a Summer already! What a brilliant time of a year for every artist.
I'm full of inspiration and ready for upcoming watercolor painting online artist friends meet ups in July.

July schedule is already sent to my contact list. Please, check out your email and book earlier as there are just a few days before first event starts. if you didn't received email, please contact me directly

Have a wonderful day,
~L~
Share:

1 comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig