17.7.17

Must I create a finished masterpiece each time I paint?

When I started my blog I thought style I'm painting is very specific niche among painters and nobody reading my posts.

What a wonderful surprise to find out my audience is various and grows so quickly! My YouTube channel have got five thousands subscribers already.

I learn we all connected  by our love and passion we keep in our hearts. Often locked for so many years because of passing through ups and downs in life. Somehow artist in you by watching me happy while painting got a reminder  and artist starts to paint again.

This is my new video tutorial which I choose from many recording which didn't pass by parameter and waiting to be cleared some day because this painting session is exactly good example what is painting for me. There is no need to feel like I must create a finished masterpiece each time I paint and this video shows.

Do I must create a finished masterpiece each time I paint
Do I must create a finished masterpiece each time I paint?
Watercolor painting tutorial "Canadian landscape" - https://youtu.be/48l2M2wCcN8

I forgot to tell this is a landscape tutorial ( saved from one of my March online livestreams watercolor painting demonstrations)

~L~ 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig