10.7.17

Painting pictures of love birds in watercolor

I've made a lovebirds tutorial!

You might remember from my vlog a few weeks back that I mentioned a lovebirds painting I’d created.

Well I’m currently sat in my kitchen with my cup of tea and lovebirds proudly are on a wall next to me like it’s a new members of the family!

I’m so proud of this painting as it’s literally my dream to sea lovebirds painted in my favorite medium.

It’s so funny and cute so it’ll looks nice at any wall.

It’s tropical juicy green, pink and yellow – my faves
It’s a combination of techniques in this tutorial of achieving lovely soft feathers and sweet faces with smiles which love birds have so it’s easy to fall in love with them
"Painting pictures of love birds in watercolor" is easy tutorial
It has lots of little tips and tricks
The stages are really long as it was recorded from one of my March livestreams!

So how did this come about?

I’ve created this video lovebirds family watercolor painting tutorial thank to Leslie from sunny South Africa whom story come to tears when I read it. Without Leslie this records would be laying waiting to be edited forever as audio of this livestream is really bad and I never thought to show this to my viewers. The idea my viewer going to see this wonderful subject with vibrant feathers was killed by the reason that first stage of painting was hold at night under electricity lighting and vibrant colorful feathers looked dull.

After reading Leslie's story and find out how watercolor tutorial could heal someone's heart how much she loves birds and especially my lovebirds painting which I fluently showed in one of my vlogs I started to prepare this video tutorial for publishing on my YouTube channel.

So when video was finished and ready to see, well, as you can imagine, I was pretty excited!

A lovebirds watercolor painting...tutorial!

I’m going to be sharing more details and more photos and video tutorial  showcasing the watercolor lovebirds on my YouTube channel. Here are some images to show you what it looks like.

Painting pictures of love birds in watercolor by Olga Peregood


Painting pictures of love birds in watercolor by Olga Peregood. Video tutorial. Single frame
If you'd like to see another little look at the lovebirds painting, take a look at my vlog - https://youtu.be/LdaaPu2iG5c?start=658

The tutorial "Painting pictures of love birds in watercolor" is available to watch via this link - https://youtu.be/ubMkf7NhfE0

Have a nice day,
~L~
Share:

2 comments

  1. I am so excited to see how these birds were born from the beautiful colours and your skilful hands. This tutorial means so much to me and I will enjoy every minute of watching it and hoping to capture something similar. These birds make my sore heart feel so much better and full of hope for the healing that watercolour gives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful painting to watch as I remember these birds from my childhood. My mother had many pet birds, and the lovebirds were my favorite! Thank you Olga, for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig